Glen Rock Kickball League
Kickball is for boys and girls that live in Glen Rock.
The registration fee is $100 and includes at team tee shirt. The league has a maximum of 140 players. Each team has a maximum of 10 players.
- Kickball teams will play on Sunday mornings times TBD.
- Practice/Games could be played on one of the following fields: Coleman School, Sycamore Park, Central School, Main Street Field or the Lower Turf Soccer Field at the High School.
We are in need of coaches! We need two coaches per team. If you are interested in coaching, please email [email protected]. Coaching doesn’t get any easier than this! Coaching entails emailing schedules to your team and organizing play on the field for the kids. Coaches need to complete the following to be eligible to coach:
1. Rutgers Safety Course
2. Little League Background check
3. On-Line concussion course
- Each player gets a turn at bat.
- Each player can take a turn at kicking until they make contact with the ball. If the player is struggling with kicking a rolling ball, you can put the ball at his/her feet for kicking.
- Players will advance one base at a time.
- There are no outs and scores are not officially kept. The purpose of the game at this level is to teach the fundamentals of at bat, fielding and base running.
- Practice/Games run about an hour. Teams practice for 15 minutes or so then begin a game. Games typically run 3 innings.